
We had so much fun at the farm we made donkeys and our familys favorite family is the Cagilig family they came with us there is three little house things there is a dance place that I named Dance Attack Ballroom
I named it that because I am in dance at that place you should know by the name of that place and there is a jail place and a place were bunnies are and there is a bunnie that had babys there white and they have brownish blackish spots
I named it that because I am in dance at that place you should know by the name of that place and there is a jail place and a place were bunnies are and there is a bunnie that had babys there white and they have brownish blackish spots 
After we all got 25 cent ice cream my mom bought me Vanilla I bought me a Mango the Mango and the Vanilla and all the others have cones they have ice cream cups for free so I got one and I mixed my Vanilla and my Mango together it tased really really good

No comments:
Post a Comment