Saturday, May 22, 2010

I AM REALLY GOOD AT DANCING ...

Today was our ward talent show.


I did THREE talents ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

My first one was Piano ( I played the Sponge bob Square pants theme song ).It was wonderful !

Second was my 80's Aerobics ( it was for activity days ). IT was AWESOMELY AWESOMER THAN THE AWESOMEST THING EVER!

Last was my dance to If I Only Had Today . It was pretty darn good . The people who danced with me are ...

Me / Brooklyn


Arianna ( I may have spelt her name wrong ! ? ! ? ! ? ! )


Alyse ( I may have spelt her name wrong too ! ? ! ? ! ? ! )


Ireland / My Sister


Olivia

( If i be able to get the videos for them i will post them )


AREN'T I !?!?!?!?!?

No comments: